AP Test and Online Learning 5/10
APHG Students are Parents,
AP testing is finally upon us! You should have received an email from College Board with your testing ticket today. If you have not, check your myap.collegeboard.org account. If you can not find it, please let me know ASAP.
Some testing reminders:
* Test STARTS at 1:00 Tuesday May 12, log into the system 30 minutes before to make sure you are ready.
* Create a testing environment (quiet, music, limit distractions, etc – whatever works best for you!)
* You may used your notes, internet, and textbook.
* You may NOT use other people.
* Answer the questions you know first.
* Pay attention to the time limits (I recommend setting your own timer)
* Do your best!
I will be holding one last review session during class time Monday (tomorrow).
* 1st Period – 10:00 – 10:45
* 2nd Period – 12:00 – 12:45
After the Test:
While the AP test may be here, we are still continuing to learn and will be finishing this year by looking at Unit 7: Development. Below is a link to the Unit 7 packet with an assignment schedule and the KBAT. For this unit we will not be doing a map test or our PING project.
* Monday: Final Video Review Session on Teams
* Tuesday: AP Test 1:00 (Log In at 12:30)
* Thursday: Begin Unit 7 – Development Color Notes
If you are still missing assignments, I will continue to accept them for full credit. Please make sure you are keeping up with the work. If you are unable to, please let me know how I can help.